- 2 passport photographs (Colored on white background)
- Bio data page
- Previous passports showing travel history.
- Invitation: letter from the person or business you will visit dates, duration, purpose and contact information
- Proof of funds: If you are self employed, you must submit evidence of sufficient to cover your travel and expenses while in Canada
- Evidence includes: A certified bank statement with three months history including one month prior to or the same months as your application submission, or investments, in your name or business name.
- If you are invited, your host in Canada may voluntarily provide financial documents such as recent Bank statement for saving accounts, short term and /or long term deposit that show their names.
- Proof of business Proof of employments
- Marriage certificates and birth certificates for each family member whether or not they are requesting a visa
- For minor applicants: Must have a letter from school.
Please contact our professional tour handlers on any of the listed numbers on this website.